Sunday 27 January 2008

New Year New Name

Back in the day I used to play only on Full Tilt Poker, under the name Bundy Johnny and was quite unsuccesful (side note; my account was named after the infamous serial killer Ted Bundy, as I was listening to police interviews with him at the time of signing up, though I like think to this it's also a homage to King Kong Bundy). Thanks to Sharkscope we can see quite how horrible I was.



So, as it’s a new year, it’s time to cut the apron strings of the past, and like a beautiful butterfly spring forth as Jawsus.





So, having signed up to Pokerstars and FTP as Jawsus, I’ve been playing the way I’ve always promised, within my bankroll and not take stupid shots in cash games. Just $10-$60 SNG’s and deep stack MTT’s. Loving the daily $20+2 NL deep stack tourney (5000 chips, 30 minute levels) at 'stars. Have cashed four out of the nine times I've played, highest finsh being sixth.

I'm up $650 on stars, and down $35 on FTP. I'm sure I'd be down more if it wasn't for the fact it's next to impossible to get money onto FTP. Seriously, I could hack the Pentagon using MS Paint before I ever got a Switch payment to go through.

I've decided to keep my internet bankroll and my live bankroll seperate as A) online's not real poker, B) I'm fucking awful at it, and C) It's really only for my enjoyment. It's stress releiving, like a nice scotch. In the words of David Brent "Some people like a nice bath to unwind. This is my Radox."

The graph's look quite nice, don't they?

No comments: