Saturday 2 February 2008

Busting my Full Tilt Account

And this is why I don't count online poker as part of my bankroll. Busted my full tilt account playing $3/$6 limit HE/Stud. Was up $250 dollars playing $5/$10 stud, then lost that playing $3/$6 heads up - was mainly through a series of bad beats - limit really doesn't let you define your hand strenghth at all. Saying that, the guy was trying to give me his money; at one point he four bet his 8h3h pre flop vs my 10h7c, flopped the gutshot with two hearts, turn the gin - 8d giving me a ten high straight, however he three bet himself all in only to hit the 5h on the river for the win. In the end I took one buy in off the guy, only for him to rebuy and hit three sets when I was holding minimum top pair top kicker, but also against top two when he hit bottom set on the turn after three betting my KQ on a KQc7c board with 44c, then filling up on the turn with 77 when I hit a straight on an 9879 board with J10. He left saying I was playing too well! Better lucky then good appears to be his phrase de jour.

Eventually busted my last $150 playing $3/$6 stud - basically gave it away, though lost the final $95 pot when I hit trip tens on fifth, only for player to hit broadway on 7th - I didn't fill up.

Can't be pissed off to much, was mainly free money from coming 11th last night, only loaded $75 dollars on because I was board.

Looking at playing either the Sovereign £100+10 tommorow, or the £50 semi-freeze out at the Full House. Maybe just take the day off. At least it'll be a tourney not some shitty old cash.

Loving Lucky Jimm's blog at the moment, much better than blue scouses 88% concerntration - at least Jimm isn't simply talking about running £5k to £30k, then busting, then running £10k to £40k, then busting. 88% concerntration must be the most repetitive blog online, bar this one.

No comments: