Monday 11 February 2008

Why no post?

Like Clonie, I've been too busy pulling all nighters on 'Stars.



Though judging by this picture you'd think she'd been fucked on meth before having a train pulled on her. She was in Maxim for fucks sake.

Played two tourneys yesterday - the $20,000 Gtd where I came 180ish, and the $10 deep stack for a 72nd. Both small cashes. I was a medium stack throughout the $20,000, ended up all in with a flush draw and a gutshot for a 50k pot when the blinds were 1200/600 and bricked it. Was on the chip rollercoaster in the deep stack, low until the third hour, then up to 50k, then down to 20k, then up to 70k, then down to 15k then up over 100k, down to 13k when an idiot called a reraise preflop with pocket three's against my kings and floped a three, then back up to over 100k and then down to 1.6k whe the blind where 1k/2k,, then up to 26k then out. I could've stayed strong and waited, but pushed on the lst hand before the break utg with 83s, got called in two spots, flopped a flush draw and turned a pair, but bricked the river.

Up about £75 for the weekend, which is ok considering I only played cash for three hours. If I hadn't played the tourneys my win rate would've been pretty solid for $0.25/$0.50. All this weekend proved - 'Stars is better than FTP.

6 comments:

Amatay said...

loool, Clonie looks fucking wrecked. I still would thou :-)

TEAMDOBB said...

fancy a link up m8. ive linked yours let me know if its a no.
http://teamdobbs.blogspot.com/
be lucky m8 betta than being good.

Binner said...

Ah Jonny Rutherford....good to see you blogging man....check me out http://www.binnerpoker.blogspot.com had a big break but back in action now. How's Terry getting on.

You even get a mention....link me up.

The Murg said...

Ah, John William Rutherford IV (The Voyage Home) as I live and breathe. I havent been to Sovereign for a long time, so have missed the "intellectual" banter.

How is the sitcom script coming along? Be good to catch up soon at the Full House.

All the best.

The Murg

Johnny "Jawsus" Rutherford said...

Murg, you neevr said you were on the mansion poker dome! Was that the one Gavin Smith won? Any how, you got your own blog? Send me the addy and I'll link up with you.

The Murg said...

I guess the Mansion thing never came up in conversation.

I dont blog at all - I guess peeps would get bored reading about all the bad luck that I seem to attract.

Have to catch up at Reigate soon - PM me at stevemurgy@hotmail.com to sort it out.